Fight back against auto dealer fraud
Despite the advances in electronic technology in motor vehicles, the automotive vehicle sales process is still ripe with fraud. Every day there are consumers in Missouri and Kansas who fall victim of fraud while purchasing new and used vehicles. When you are purchasing vehicles, auto dealers will pull a number of scams to defraud Missouri and Kansas consumers during the sales process. These scams can leave you with a defective car, a vehicle you cannot license and cost you thousands of dollars. It is important to speak with an experienced consumer rights attorney if you believe you have been a victim of fraud by an auto dealer.
At RKB LAW LLC, we help people throughout Kansas and Missouri with auto dealer fraud lawsuits. Our auto fraud attorneys are here to protect your rights and help you seek compensation for the damages you have suffered.
Protecting Your Rights
Having a reliable vehicle is essential to getting to work, taking your children to and from school, and the process of buying a vehicle can be confusing and stressful for every consumer. Auto dealers take advantage of this stress and the need for consumers to have reliable automobiles to use deceptive and unlawful activity to rip off Missouri and Kansas consumers every day. Examples of auto dealer fraud include:
- Using retail installment contracts that do not comply with the law to trick consumers into paying fees for services not performed;
- Failing to disclose the true history of the vehicle, in order to charge more than what the vehicle is actually worth;
- Rolling back or manipulating odometers;
- Not disclosing water or flood damage;
- Not disclosing the vehicle has been salvaged from an accident;
- Pressuring customers to sign sales agreements that are void, or without giving the customer time to adequately review the terms;
- Not timely delivering titles; and
- Selling cars with salvage titles or non-highway titles.
If you believe you have been the victim of a fraudulent auto sale in Missouri or Kansas contact RKB LAW LLC for a free consultation to see if we can assist you in going after these deceptive practices.
Attorney Advertisement by RKB LAW LLC, 7280 NW 87th Terrace Suite 210, Kansas City, MO 64153 by appointment only. Prior Results Do Not Guarantee a Similar Outcome. Selecting a lawyer is an important decision that should not be entirely based on advertisements.